Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, abbreviated as cellulose [HPMC], is made of highly pure cotton cellulose as raw material, and is prepared by special etherification under alkaline conditions. The whole process is completed under automated monitoring and does not contain any Active ingredients such as animal organs and oils.
Cellulose HPMC has many uses, such as food, medicine, chemistry, cosmetics, ceramics, etc. The following briefly introduces its application in the construction industry:
1. Cement mortar: improve the dispersion of cement-sand, greatly improve the plasticity and water retention of the mortar, have an effect on preventing cracks, and can enhance the strength of cement;
2. Tile cement: improve the plasticity and water retention of the pressed tile mortar, improve the adhesive force of the tile, and prevent chalking;
3. Coating of asbestos and other refractory materials: as a suspension agent, fluidity improver, and also improve the adhesion to the substrate;
4.Gypsum coagulation slurry: improve water retention and processability, and improve adhesion to the substrate;
5. Joint cement: added to joint cement for gypsum board to improve fluidity and water retention;
6. Latex putty: improve the fluidity and water retention of putty based on resin latex;
7. Plaster: As a paste instead of natural materials, it can improve water retention and improve the bonding strength with the substrate;
8. Coating: As a plasticizer for latex coatings, it has an effect on improving the operating performance and fluidity of coatings and putty powder;
9. Spray coating: It has a good effect on preventing cement or latex spraying only material filler from sinking and improving fluidity and spray pattern;
10. Cement and gypsum secondary products: used as an extrusion molding binder for hydraulic materials such as cement-asbestos series to improve fluidity and obtain uniform molded products;
11. Fiber wall: due to its anti-enzyme and anti-bacterial effect, it is effective as a binder for sand walls;
12. Others: It can be used as a bubble-retaining agent (PC version) for the role of thin mortar, mortar, and plaster operators.
Post time: Dec-16-2021