QualiCell Cellulose ether products can improve Base coats through the following advantages: Increase longer open time. Improve work performance, non-stick trowel. Increase the resistance to sagging and moisture.
Base coats is the first additive system. It is used to improve the additive power of the topcoat, increase the fullness of the topcoat, provide anti-layering, and provide saturation functions, etc., while ensuring the uniformity of the topcoat and allowing the advertising system to play Maximum effect and good effect , Mitigation function, resistance, etc.
Base renders are used to coat walls and ceilings. They form the substrate for further coatings such as decorative finish coatings and tiles. Cement based base renders can be used internally and externally.
Exterior use, one-layer renders function as multi-layer exterior plastering systems (base renders and decorative finish coatings). They are generally coloured and are specified as monocouche or monocapa.
Formulation of these The more commonly used primers are:
1. Iron red cathodic electrophoretic primer: This paint film has good adhesion and corrosion resistance, which is superior to anodic electrophoretic primer. It is suitable for the primer of metal parts, and is especially suitable for the primer of steel products.
2. New type of metal anticorrosive primer: The paint dries quickly, has strong adhesion, good mechanical properties, and has good oil resistance, rust resistance and corrosion resistance. Mainly used for bottom coating of various automobile bodies, compartments and parts.
3. Phosphating primer: used as a primer for essence substrate.
4. Amino alkyd secondary primer: used for intermediate coatings. It is suitable for the putty layer that has been coated with primer and has been smoothed to fill the sand holes and grains of the putty layer.
5. New type wood sealing primer: suitable for wood sealing primer, decoration and architectural coatings.
|Recommend Grade:||Request TDS|
|HPMC TK100M||Click here|
|HPMC TK150M||Click here|
|HPMC TK200M||Click here|