QualiCell Cellulose ether products can improve Crack filler through the following advantages: Increase longer open time. Improve work performance, non-stick trowel. Increase the resistance to sagging and moisture.
Crack filler can be used for coloring, mosaic, stone, wood, glass, aluminum-plastic board and other materials. The caulking agent is made of a variety of high molecular polymers and high-end refined sewing products. It is waterproof, impermeable and non-bleeding ( 1) Advantages such as oil staining.
(1) When unpacking, please check the product specifications/dimensions/grades, etc., and paste the products of the same model in the same shop, and do not mix and paste different products.
(2) Prepare the wall to be paved or paving before paving, and determine the way of laying bricks according to the paving form. If there is a directional pattern, the product should be laid in the direction shown to obtain the best decorative effect.
(3) When pre-laying, on a good ground, use two vertical lines, and use vertical lines, use a horizontal ruler on a wider horizontal plane, and use a hammer to set the vertical. "
(4) After laying the floor tiles, wipe the glazed surface clean, mix the caulking agent with water, and wipe it into the seam. Reminder: First, clean the seam, free of debris and stagnant water, press powder and water. At a ratio of 4:1, add clear water to the caulking agent to make a paste, let it stand for 10 minutes, then stir again and filter for use.
Use a bottom ash spoon to squeeze the mixed caulk into the reserved joint along the diagonal of the tile, and compact it with a rubber putty knife. After the caulk is initially cured, use a slightly damp sponge to press the tile Clean the excess caulking agent on the surface. After 24 hours, use a dry cloth for further cleaning; the cured color tile caulking agent has the waterproof function and the temperature, which should be above 5 degrees.
Steps to use Crack filler:
1. Pour the special mixing liquid into a clean container, slowly add the caulking agent, stir evenly to a uniform paste without powdery masses, let it stand for 3-5 minutes, and then stir.
2. Squeeze the mixed caulking agent into the reserved gap along the diagonal direction of the masonry, and do not leave it empty. Use an oblique angle to the gap to scrape off the excess slurry, and be careful to avoid inserting it. The slurry in the gap is brought out.
3. After 10-15 minutes or the surface is dry, wipe the surface with a sponge, slightly damp cotton cloth or towel in a circular motion, and further press the caulk so that the caulk is dense and the surface is smooth.
4. After the grout is dry, wipe the surface of the masonry with a sponge or a clean cotton cloth to remove the remaining grout.
|Recommend Grade:||Request TDS|
|HPMC TK100M||Click here|
|HPMC TK150M||Click here|
|HPMC TK200M||Click here|