Joint fillers is also called face brick jointing agent. The material is made of cement, quartz sand, pigment filling and various additives which are uniformly mixed by machinery. Tile grout is mainly used as a grout between ceramic tiles and facing tiles, and is also known as polymer grout.
First, For joint filler using Method:
1. First add water to the container, slowly add the tile grout, stir evenly to a uniform paste, and let it stand for 3-5 minutes.
2. Squeeze the mixed tile grout into the gap along the diagonal of the tile, and let it stand for about 15 minutes.
3. After the surface of the tile is dry, wipe the surface with a sponge or towel to remove the remaining caulking agent.
Second , The role of Joint fillers:
After the Joint fillers is solidified, it will form a smooth, porcelain-like clean surface on the tile joints. It is wear-resistant, waterproof, oil-proof, non-staining, and has excellent self-cleaning properties. It is not easy to trap dirt and is easy to clean and wipe. Therefore, it can completely solve the common problem of dirty and black tile joints and difficult to clean. It can be used whether it is a tile joint that has just been renovated and newly installed, or a tile joint that has been used for many years. Prevent the gaps from turning black and dirty, affecting the appearance of the room, and preventing the breeding of molds from harming human health.
Third, the characteristics of tile jointing agent:
1. Strong adhesion and toughness, can absorb the continuous vibration of the base surface and the bricks, and prevent the cracks from occurring.
2. It has a water-repellent function to prevent the penetration of water from the joints of the tiles, prevent moisture and prevent the phenomenon of reverse grout and tears.
3. Non-toxic, odorless, non-polluting, anti-mildew and antibacterial, to ensure that the finish is always new.
4. Bright colors, which can meet the requirements of different decorative effects (colors can be adjusted according to the requirements of the demander)
KimaCell Cellulose ether products can improve Joint fillers through the following advantages: Increase longer open time. Improve work performance, non-stick trowel. Increase the resistance to sagging and moisture.
|Recommend Grade:||Request TDS|
|HPMC MP4M||Click here|